JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps

+22
Rick
Papaosa
MozzMann
OzLoUdmoUth
=StanDaam=
OzSquizza
Nifty
METAL666
Schids
GAZZA-JFF
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
obbzy
Dayne Powell
TheROOKIE
ORA-Pits
Knightwolf
Blaktop
StickyRubbers
JadeShark
ORA-Oldie
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
Thmpar
26 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps

Post by ORA-Pits Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Rook i have to "G" rate it Smile

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps

Post by ORA-Oldie Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Pitsy.. that looks like a "Gee" to me mate. I had to have a second and third look to be sure.
ORA-Oldie
ORA-Oldie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm

A "Golly Gee Wizz" tuff to get outa pits

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwolf Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Thats alright lads, you guys can get distracted by the walls in your garage, Oldy and Me will take care of the real girls on the podium at the end of the race. What a Face

Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps - Page 5 748505755_13bca1e96b
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Oldie Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Take care of them? Are they sick?

Oldie is getting old now. He looks at grid girls and only sees kids.. the cost of raising a daughter!!
ORA-Oldie
ORA-Oldie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Old Frt wrote:Take care of them? Are they sick?

Oldie is getting old now. He looks at grid girls and only sees kids.. the cost of raising a daughter!!

Thats no good mate, you poor old thing.... Razz
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Oldie Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 pm

I know... well, at least I used to know. .. I think I used to know. scratch

But thanks for the nice bit of virtual sympathy Paps..... and um, what we talking about?

Last edited by Old Frt on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ORA-Oldie
ORA-Oldie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Old Frt wrote: and um, what we talking about?

Hehehe....
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaktop Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Hmmm....Rick O'Shea and Mike Oxbig were in there playing silly buggers again tonight......getting in the way and generally disrupting practice. Oxbig is actually very fast......when we chatted him about disrupting practice he came out with "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"....then "I'll show you". He went out and did a very impressive and legit 2:06.5xx, said "demo over" and left. Completely missed the point.

Blaktop
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 pm

It was Rick who said "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"., I know I was really truly interested, well wish I was..yeah Mick I thought was one of those great drivers we see every now and then, shame he's a twat Smile, just young and fast I suppose and we were all that, well young anyway..I'm glad he didn't register it would have been all over before the 1st lap

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:15 am

Yeah well they haven't registered so they will be removed from the server if need be, It is a shame as pitsy said that they are both such twat's...But there has to be some in every crowd,
Rotax is the one giving the password out over at Ausfactor im just trying to work out how Rotax got it, As i only emailed the new password to the registered driver's for the event, and later put it into our race post,
So it must be through our own forum, That is disappointing to say the least,
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 am

ORA-Pits wrote:It was Rick who said "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"

There's those out there that already know, but just making sure everyone else knows .... different Rick ..... not I pale

Rick
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 am

lol Rick, but we already know you plus your old now Smile

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 am

I don't seem to be able to view the 'Hotlaps' board for some reason, It trys to load it but then comes up with...

"THE CONNECTION HAS TIMED OUT"
"The server at 150.101.19.41 is taking too long to respond."

Not sure if it's my pc blocking it, or i'm doing something wrong.. Embarassed
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Thank you Mr Pitsy... Very Happy
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm

can someone pm me the server password plz

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Is anyone else having issue's getting into the race server??
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OzSax Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm

i cant get into server either thmpar

has password changed ?

Sax

OzSax

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

nah mate nothing changed.....Thats the issue im having as well.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MozzMann Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 am

Simparts server was working for me last night and just tried it at 07:45 NSW DST connected fine ? Not sure where the issue might lie.

MozzMann
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 am

Got me buggered mozz maybe it's just me.
Of anyone else is having issue s pls let me know.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MozzMann Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

Have you flushed you router or PC DNS to clean possible address errors out ?

Start - Run - CMD now in the DOS box that appears type ipconfig /release , then ipconfig /flushdns , then ipconfig /renew

That should clean you PC DNS cache and allow the router to refresh the server DNS for any connection from the PC

MozzMann
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 am

Ok mate thanx I will try it.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Well as you are probability aware i have had to withdraw from this event to my pedals failing on me late last week. I got a hold of the supplier and they were more then happy to replace the parts needed. Unfortunately they have sent them in normal auspost. SO while they are crossing the big brown land of ours, via Camel, (they still haven't turned up) i had to notify Thmpar to find someone else as i didn't want to leave him in the lurch of not being able to race or try and find a partner last minute.

So i am Peter Brock Memorial -- Bathurst 161 Laps - Page 5 Spew that i am going to miss this awesome event.

i feel we had a competitive team and would have been doing good consistent times through the race.
If i can im going to jump on as a spectator (if its aloud) cause well i don't wanna miss the race to be honest.

i wish you all luck and will chat you on the TS

Scotty
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:38 pm

cant borrow a G25 ?

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzSax Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 pm

tough luck scott

where do u live mate ?

i gold coast and could help u out ?

Sax

OzSax

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

pitsy, i tried using one the other day and OMG, the pedals are just a balls up to be honest.

Sax, i live in WA. ARRRRRRh
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm

The pedals are ok if you just use the big toe, i like mine. The trick is to just touch them a little bit.

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Bad luck Scotty, hopefully they'll turn up Friday morning and give you enough time to get them fixed and let Thmp know you're in...

Looking forward to this Saturday... Normally I don't run a strategy but OzDD and I have got this thing planned for our race... It's called finishing!!! Laughing

This is going to be one of those races where if you finish... You're a winner!

See you guys at the mountain.

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Thmpar wrote:Got me buggered mozz maybe it's just me.
Of anyone else is having issue s pls let me know.

Yeah i seem to be having trouble as well mate..

I'm sure i've successfully cleared my cache and all,...but still no joy!

Crying or Very sad
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by MozzMann Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

What Pedals dude I might have some parts here ?
PM me and I may be able to supply

MozzMann
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Silly question:

Do we know if anyones managed to access the server yet?
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Giving it a crack now Pap!!!

*EDIT*
I can't find the server in the matchmaker list at all... Unfortunately I don't have the direct IP so I can't look for it that way... But as I said, I can't find it in the server list at all...

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 pm

It's a real issue at the moment guys.
Hypernia has merged the servers over onto new hardware without telling anyone till they had started doing it.
I am currently working with them to get it fixed.
If you trace back the Live racer files it was all about the time they decided to
Merge them that all these issues started.
I'm starting to really loose patience with them over this whole issue and won't be using them again.
I apologize for the lack of server over the last day and a half. I am looking into back up plans to cover myself.
Will hopefully have news when I get back home soon.

Again guys sorry for the dramas.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok so latest is........After getting onto Live Sales they are going to back up our files, Delete and re-install the server completely and then reload our files.....I hope like hell they know what they are doing.

Server Ip is : 203.14.173.57:34397
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh Scotty or anyone else feel free to jump on as Spectator and watch as its a 64 slot server there will be plenty of room for extra people.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheROOKIE Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Thmpar wrote: I am looking into back up plans to cover myself.

Again guys sorry for the dramas.

Good thinking Thmpar, enough here to help out..if need be Cool
TheROOKIE
TheROOKIE
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 pm

There is praccy servers up and running With thanx to Blaky top for the Older Gamers (tog) , Hells Gate Gaming and i think Team Oz have one up too,
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schids Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Thmpar wrote:There is praccy servers up and running With thanx to Blaky top for the Older Gamers (tog) , Hells Gate Gaming and i think Team Oz have one up too,
As do =Hardcore=
Schids
Schids
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 am

All Good again guys, New Ip address though which is here,

IP: 203.217.24.1
Port: 34397

Live Racers wont be back up untill i can get Stevo to change the associated ip on his side,

Sorry for the mess around.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 am

SkidMarks wrote:
Thmpar wrote:There is praccy servers up and running With thanx to Blaky top for the Older Gamers (tog) , Hells Gate Gaming and i think Team Oz have one up too,
As do =Hardcore=
How good is the support for this event with the amount of communities with servers tied up for team practice... Well done JFF, you should be proud!! This is quickly becoming one of the "must do" events on the annual sim racing calendar.

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 am

Well it took 2 1/2 hours of live assistance, 2 fresh installs and in the end a new server in another rack but it's all set up.
I have been in and out several times with no issue like the way it was before all this uglyness.

I have emailed stevo about liveracers but I'm at the mercy of his free time as when it will come back on line again.

Thanx loudy we are proud and thankful for all the support
From everyone and all the communities.
Being a must do event on everyone's calendar is my long term aim.
And so far it's looking good.

Pld everyone jump in the server and make sure of no mismatches.
If there are problems let me no via pm so I can get them sorted before Saturday.

Thanx again for the patience guys I know you have all been practicing non stop in the lead up to this event.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:50 pm

I am guessing that no responses here means that everyone can get into the server no worries.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 pm

no probs here Thump

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Thmpar wrote:I am guessing that no responses here means that everyone can get into the server no worries.
You know what they say Thmp... No news is good news!!!

All good here mate, got straight into the server - no issues!

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Cool guys. Thanx.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

Great praccy session tonight, thanks guys! Pity about the dickheads but a password change at the 11th hour should do the trick I reckon.

Good Luck to all teams competing tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to some great, competitive racing tomorrow.

See you all on race day!

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:16 am

i get to drive, i get to race............YAY my pedal parts got delivered friday, got them fitted up and did some praccy laps with thmpar.

looking to seeing you all on the track.
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaktop Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 am

Wheeee.....it's RACE DAY!!!!!

Blaktop
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next