JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay

3 posters

Go down

Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay Empty Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay

Post by Thmpar Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:36 am

Hey Guys,

Great race last night, Will put a Race post up later....Need more sleep....
Here is the Link to the Server Replay, If someone / Some People would kindly do some Race highlights that i can
put onto youtube that would be Fantastic.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WI1UURI1

Thmpar

Last edited by Thmpar on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay Empty Re: Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay

Post by Thmpar Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 pm

If you have Downloaded the Replay, I have found that you need to rename the file for it to show into the replay list,
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay Empty Re: Peter Brock Memorial -- Server Replay

Post by OzSquizza Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this request is to late or not, but if possible is there any chance I could get a copy of the server replay for qualy? I just wanted to do a video of my lap since it was my fastest ever (2:07.350) out of all the praccy/qualy I did for both Bathurst 1000's.

Cheers, Squizza.

OzSquizza
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 pm

OzSquizza wrote:Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this request is to late or not, but if possible is there any chance I could get a copy of the server replay for qualy? I just wanted to do a video of my lap since it was my fastest ever (2:07.350) out of all the praccy/qualy I did for both Bathurst 1000's.

Cheers, Squizza.
Hey Squiz, not sure if that gonna be possible as we hired another server for that race and we didnt continue the hire so I assume the files got deleted.
Thmpar at some time will most likely read this and confirm what happened. The file size would be massive? I turned off the replay auto saving for that night!!!!
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by OzSquizza Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 pm

I just need Qualy as I don't seem to have it, but I've got the 1GB-ish race reply haha

Squizza

OzSquizza
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down