JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far............. (I think!)

+5
TheROOKIE
HazzA
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
Thmpar
9 posters

Go down

Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far.............  (I think!) Empty Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far............. (I think!)

Post by Thmpar Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far.............  (I think!) Rfacto15
Jason Richards Classic
ORSM's V8Factor Unleashed 1.1

Mod Link:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=V8Factor%20Unleashed

Format
Race Length will be 161 Laps with Co-Driver
Driver Swaps will only be done during a pit Stop
While Taking Fuel and Tyres.

Skin Pack

Custom Skins Will be Allowed

Skin Submission Date will be Saturday 7th April....
Email to: psp34292@bigpond.net.au

Car Numbers 1,2 & 3 are Reserved for the Podium getters at the Peter Brock Mem Race,

Nominations recieved:

Driver A: Thmpar
Driver B: Scotty

Driver A: Greens-Tuf
Driver B: Knightwolf

Driver A: HazzA
Driver B: Moo

Driver A: BK
Driver B: GAZZA

Driver A: OzAndo
Driver B: OzSquizza

Driver A: =Doon=
Driver B: =Spacko=

Driver A: Papaosa
Driver B: Nifty

Driver A: Riftcreator
Driver B: Hardman

Driver A: =RACIN24-7=
Driver B: OzRev-Head

Driver A: Skid Marks
Driver B: Rookie

Driver A: EAO_Rickster
Driver B: EAO_wayno

Driver A: Nibiru~XR~
Driver B: RR1CHO~XR~
Driver C: Holdfast

Driver A: Monroe
Driver B: Dazza

Driver A: Yaystenny
Driver B: Floydie

Driver A: EAO_WRXXY
Driver B: EAO_WORM

Last edited by Thmpar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : update of an update which I will keep upating.........................)
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far.............  (I think!) Empty Re: Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far............. (I think!)

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

are we going to run this even if only fielding a small amount of teams. as it is with only couple weeks to go we have 4.5 teams SAD FACE
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far.............  (I think!) Empty Re: Jason Richards Classic -- Nomination's - 15 Cars so far............. (I think!)

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 am

scott wrote:are we going to run this even if only fielding a small amount of teams. as it is with only couple weeks to go we have 4.5 teams SAD FACE
Yeah Scott I updated this post with the cars with 2 drivers and get 7 cars unless I missed someone (If that's you please reply to this post).
Maybe this post will spur a few more who havent committed to come forward plus we are putting the word out to the wider communites to get more cars on the grid. 20 should be acheivable like the PB Memorial.

Hope you are skinning your vehicles guys!!!
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Good one Riftcreator and Hardman. 8 teams nominated and list updated.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:05 pm

great news, more cars/teams entering, 8 so far. If there is anywhere i can post up try and get some more team etc, just let me know.
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by HazzA Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm on the lookout for a Co-driver if anyone is interested in a drive!

HazzA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheROOKIE Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Skids and I have teamed to get in everyone's way Rolling Eyes Mad tongue
TheROOKIE
TheROOKIE
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Would be good to get a few more (of course) It's pretty easy to pick the pecking finishing order (on a perfect day), I'm not seeing Jade or Older and a few others. Even one more ozteam and ora teams would be good or it will be a lonely time based race, I quite like those anyway personally. Give Shags a rev up maybe he runs a club now somewhere.

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 am

Hi guys. On trying to join the jr tribute server i keep coming up with a join timed out. I was told this was a problem with the server and understand fully that sometimes things dont go to plan. Today i cant find the server at all. Just wondering when we may have that server up and running? Not rushing anyone, me and paps would really like some good practice time for this event especially with the correct server settings for the race. Thmpar is there a chance you can contact us when the server is up. If you need some people to test the server when its up i,d be glad to help. Cheers Nifty.

Nifty
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

I'm just told that this event overlaps with the ora GT3 series, I can maybe see why we don't have as many (just me i think) of the guys in this race, it would be brilliant if your ppl could get together with them ppl and make it just one race (this) on the night, I'm doing ok in the GT3 series and really don't want to miss out. Ive ask Gaz if he can find a better driver than me do do it. I will not be letting Gaz down and will race and will enjoy it immensely and give 110% (stupid thing to say, you can't give more than 100%) and still looking forward to this 120% Smile

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 am

ORA-Pits wrote:I'm just told that this event overlaps with the ora GT3 series, I can maybe see why we don't have as many (just me i think) of the guys in this race, it would be brilliant if your ppl could get together with them ppl and make it just one race (this) on the night, I'm doing ok in the GT3 series and really don't want to miss out. Ive ask Gaz if he can find a better driver than me do do it. I will not be letting Gaz down and will race and will enjoy it immensely and give 110% (stupid thing to say, you can't give more than 100%) and still looking forward to this 120% Smile
Yeah we questioned the timing at ORA and there wasnt a hole in your Saturday nights for months so we had to go back to our original date.
It is a real shame that your GT championship clashes and we regret that plus will miss the ORA drivers who might have had a crack here at JFF's night of nights for 2012.

Quasi - I know its too late but is there anything you can do from your end?
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Hey Nifty you can find the JR server due to it still running the SRGrandprix if you search it by name it will show up, I have the mod going up at the moment.

Pits do you really think that i would't of tried to slot it into an opening in the other community calenders......Of course i tried but lucked out and it was too late to change things around by then.
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Pits Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Thump of course I knew you would have tried, but as I only found out when Gaz mailed me this morning I had to at least try to re-bring it up again, no biggy I will be here for Gaz, I will always complete a commitment and driving this with Gaz is no hardship for me infact as said I look forward to it, I was just trying to make the best of both worlds. I would not expect or even ask Q to rearrange a series or ask you to set another date just so I could compete in this. This is a non-issue.

ORA-Pits
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheROOKIE Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 am

Some of the boys from Xfactor seem interested, I've made a post over there with a link Very Happy
TheROOKIE
TheROOKIE
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 am

TheROOKIE wrote:Some of the boys from Xfactor seem interested, I've made a post over there with a link Very Happy
Fantastic, cheers Rookie!
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by moo Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

is there anyone i ccan team up with because im not doing the racedepartment series

moo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HazzA Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Didn't I ask you a while ago moo? you said you had other commitments

HazzA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey ya Moo yes i believe there is a few empty seats around
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thmpar Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok Guys the server has been moved so now has a new IP address, Lets hope this fixes the porblems
Thmpar
Thmpar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moo Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 pm

HazzA wrote:Didn't I ask you a while ago moo? you said you had other commitments

yeah u did but then it not happening next weekend so im free for the enduro

moo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 pm

saw the new sever today, struggling for 20mins refreshing to find it now. Can only see JFF-IAG server.
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by monroe Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm

A.DRIVER MONROE . B.DRIVER DAZZA CAN WE USE DAZZA FORD ERWIN

monroe
JFF DRIVER
JFF DRIVER

Back to top Go down

Post by HazzA Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 pm

So you want to race with me Moo!?

HazzA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by moo Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah ok should come on and have a test I have already down to a 1:07.2 but hopefully a flat 06 will do

moo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:38 am

scott wrote:saw the new sever today, struggling for 20mins refreshing to find it now. Can only see JFF-IAG server.

Same here guys.

Nifty
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HazzA Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

Cool, will do moo, PM on FDG forums! and we will do a few tests

** ADD MOO TO MY DRIVE B SPOT **

Have added Moo to the list.

HazzA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down