JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion

+3
JFF Scotty
StickyRubbers
OzAndo
7 posters

Go down

TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion Empty TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion

Post by OzAndo Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 pm

TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion 2009TeamOzUSAV8Poster

TeamOz Racing presents the AUSSIE INVASION 2 HOUR V8 Supercar Enduro...

On Wednesday October 21st, TeamOz Racing will open the gates of the Watkins Glen (USA) circuit and this is your chance to have another shot at Australia's
Toughest V8 Supercar Enduro using ORSM's V8Factor at TeamOz. A maximum of 31 drivers will head to the US circuit to show the yanks how REAL V8'S are driven and
with a cool $150 cash up for grabs, the pressure will definitiely be on!

After the last enduro, there's sure to be a few scores to be settled and the trip to the US is only for the dead-set serious... Other news from TeamOz is that we are working
on a kick arse winners prize for this event but won't announce anything more until details become more clear... We'll keep you posted!!

If you have any questions, please PM OzAndo or OzLoUdmoUth...

MOD - V8 Factor
TRACK - Watkins Glen Nascar V2
RACE - 2 hour Enduro
DATE - 21st October 2009
TIME - 6.45pm Server / 7.00pm Qualifying / 7.15pm Race Start (Times are EST so please adjust for daylight savings)
RACE SERVER - TeamOZ Racing #1 Server - 118.127.10.168:41102
TEAMSPEAK - IP Address 118.127.10.168:8770
RACE SERVER & TS PASSWORD - fasttimes

AIDS - Auto Clutch Only
FUEL & TYRE WEAR - x 2
PIT STOPS - YES you are going to have to do them
DAMAGE - 75%
SKIN PACK - NO... Standard Skins Only
QUALIFYING - 10 Minutes PRIVATE at 7.00pm EST
WARM UP - 5 Minutes at 7.10pm EST
RACE - From 7.15pm EST

PRIZES - $150 Cash to be distributed and possibly a kick arse Winners Prize -

TRACK DOWNLOAD - http://rapidshare.com/files/45621345/WatkinsGlen_2.0_Shomper.zip
MOD DOWNLOAD - http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=V8Factor

ALL DRIVERS MUST BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE DRIVERS BRIEFING
You do not have to stay in the channel for qualifying or the race but MUST be in attendance for the Briefing

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion Empty Re: TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion

Post by StickyRubbers Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 pm

so enjoyed townsville and would love to do Watkins Glen,
dont suppose theres any chance of a later start for the eastern states with daylight savings, about 30min,
guessing not ?
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion Empty Re: TeamOz Presents The 2 Hour Aussie Invasion

Post by JFF Scotty Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 pm

I would love to do this, but being in the West i will still be at work when it starts.... Danm!
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

I am in the same situation as sticky....Later start would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 am

yes it is highly possible we can move the start time back. I would register anyway and I will talk to admins to try and accomodate for you guys.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey guys OzAndo has mentioned about the start time ammendments and we're discussing the possibilities at the moment...

Thought you might like to check out the latest Promo Video for the event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDhq1P5mawA
(made inhouse by OzMafia, OzMoodle & OzLoUdmoUth)

Cheers
OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:01 pm

great promo
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Cant help myself, i am in, i have registered my car.....Go russell ingall Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Oldie Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Awesome Promo guys. Loved the Princess bit, had to scrape myself back off the floor.
ORA-Oldie
ORA-Oldie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwolf Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Sounds fucking fantastic, brilliant promo guys,

Not going to be able to join in for this one, on holidays in QLD

Phil
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

fantastic racing tonight guys. Well done sticky !!! You drove a great race mate. Too good !!!

Well done skiipy on second. awesome drive from the back of the pack !!!

Can't wait till the next one ! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:42 am

Congrats to Sticky and Tekky for their JFF white washing of the TeamOz Aussie Invasion 2 Hour V8 Podium... 1st & 3rd respectively with only EAO-Skipy seperating them in an awesome battle to the finish line. Well done guys, sensational racing by you both and all drivers tonight. Top marks have to go to the backmarkers for their common sense approach to the faster guys coming through.

JFF-Sticky, EAO-Skipy, JFF-Tekky & OzAndo were the only cars of the 29 starters on the lead lap which I might add was 100 laps around Watkins Glen by the end and the boys had lapped the last running driver 17 times I think...

Great job guys, well done and thanks to Sticky for donating the winners money back to the TeamOz server!! You are a true winner mate Very Happy

OzLoUdy
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 am

Yup well done to Sticky and Tekky. Awesome driving fellas.

You are always welcome to drive at TeamOz events.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

thx Loudy and Ando, great event and thx for the opportunity to run in your events.
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Well done Sticky on the win and Tekky for third. Great drives both of you to not bin the car and also to take up the challenge and beat the others. I let you boys lap me and with both of you I just couldn't keep up after you passed. Awesome result. Thanks Tekky for letting me call you (with only minutes before the race) to get the low down on the fuel usage strategy. I did stuff it up as I was a big battle at the time and kept pressing the pit button too late and the pit crew werent ready when I passed the pit entry. I pitted on lap 24 to top up the tanks and grabbed 4 new tyres as well. Was my undoing as I re-entered down in the pack order in a gaggle of 4 cars and unfortunately got punted hard in the bustop by Skid Marks.

Anyhow, as I posted at TeamOz, I was personally proud of my 7th position.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by ORA-Oldie Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Greens-Tuf wrote:Anyhow, as I posted at TeamOz, I was personally proud of my 7th position.

Too right mate, and so you should be. You spent a lot of time on my timer not far away and when I stuffed up you hounded me wonderfully. Especially into the chicane where you had amazing speed.. just waiting for another stuff up. Well done mate.
ORA-Oldie
ORA-Oldie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Old Frt wrote:
Greens-Tuf wrote:Anyhow, as I posted at TeamOz, I was personally proud of my 7th position.

Too right mate, and so you should be. You spent a lot of time on my timer not far away and when I stuffed up you hounded me wonderfully. Especially into the chicane where you had amazing speed.. just waiting for another stuff up. Well done mate.

Thanks Old Frt. I noticed your name was on my timer for a fair bit of the race but what spread us out during the mid stints was my early lap pitting and then getting tangled up a couple laps after exiting the pits. Well done on your 6th as I bet you are pretty pleased with that also.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for the congrates guys, thanks for letting me race at this event !! Can't wait till the next one, i am addicted ! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down