JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro

+5
OzLoUdmoUth
mrleisure1
VanMaan
StickyRubbers
OzAndo
9 posters

Go down

TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro Empty TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro

Post by OzAndo Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am

TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro 2009TeamOzV8Poster

TeamOz Racing presents the TOWNSVILLE 2 HOUR V8 Supercar Shootout...

This is your chance to have one shot at Australia's newest V8 Supercar circuit using ORSM's V8Factor at TeamOz with the winner taking home a cool $100 cash.
On Wednesday August 26th, TeamOz will be opening the gates of the Townsville (QLD) circuit for a single 2 hour Enduro.

Entrants will need nerves of steel to compete in this event as it is set to be 99% "Driving Aid FREE" with just Auto Clutch being allowed.
Not for the faint hearted, the TeamOz Townsville 2 Hour is set to bring out the best of drivers with strategies taking place for Fuel and Tyres due to them
being accelerated by two. Only single drivers need nominate as Hotswaps will not be used.

MOD - V8 Factor
TRACK - Townsville
RACE - 2 hour Enduro
DATE - 26th August 2009
SERVER - TeamOZ Racing #1 Server
AIDS - Auto Clutch Only
FUEL & TYRE WEAR - x 2
SKIN PACK - NO... Standard Skins Only

PRIZE MONEY - $100 Cash - Winner

If you have any questions, please PM OzAndo or if you would like to compete in the TeamOz Townsville 2 Hour V8 Supercar Shootout...

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro Empty Re: TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro

Post by StickyRubbers Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

this sounds interesting, checking calander now
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro Empty Re: TeamOz Presents the Townsville Enduro

Post by VanMaan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 pm

sounds cool stiky we need a few of us to get in some pactisce on 1 of the servers for a coupal of nights , what do u think?
VanMaan
VanMaan
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

can be aranged if theres no pracci server
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Too bad it is a Wednesday night Sad Sad I would of loved to have had a crack at this !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

Sorry that the night doesnt suit Tekky:(
Weekends just dont work for me and a few other ppl.

There will be a praccy server up when the event gets closer.

Ando.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm

No worries Ando....Maybe next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by <AvA>mrleisure1 Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Woohoo ... auto clutch only Cool , good to see , should be more of it .
<AvA>mrleisure1
<AvA>mrleisure1
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am

mrleisure1 wrote:Woohoo ... auto clutch only Cool , good to see , should be more of it .

Yeah Im with you Mrleisure..I was going to make it 100% no aids at all but some ppl dont have clutch pedals so decided on the Auto Clutch only.

TeamOz never uses Traction Control in any event. We like it as close to the real Deal as possible.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:12 pm

JFF server 1 hasnt got any races scheduled for a while so its been set up for some Townsville praci if anyone would like to use it.

Server : JFF Racing IAG - 150.101.19.41
Password : cooper
Teamspeak : 150.101.19.41
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VanMaan Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

where can you down load the track , im having truble finding a link , oh yeah love ya work stiky

Last edited by VanMaan on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dumd ass can't even spell dumb)
VanMaan
VanMaan
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

VanMaan wrote:where can you down load the track , im having truble finding a link , oh yeah love ya work stiky

work Suspect what work, stop using foul language

you need both of these vanni, and you can race on our server,
http://www.mediafire.com/?h1nz1udnzwo
after you install track open the file and replace the scn file with this following one
http://www.filefront.com/14015407/FVR_TOWNSVILLE.scn

but if your interested in this race run by TeamOz you need to register here http://www.teamoz.com.au/Forum/ucp.php?mode=register and here http://www.teamoz.com.au/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=361

Laughing lots of pracci first mate, NO AIDS except auto clutch Laughing
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VanMaan Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:28 am

thanks stiky , i did bathurst with only auto cluch, loved it
VanMaan
VanMaan
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VanMaan Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 am

Hey there yo, vanny here . Just seeing if any 1 would like to join me on monday night for some praci on server 1 for townsville, its a grait track . lots of short shifting & lots of passing area's . will start same time as normal. fastest time has braging rights
VanMaan
VanMaan
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OzLoUdmoUth Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 am

Hey guys...

Great to see so many JFF guys nominating for OzAndo's Townsville 2 Hour Enduro... When OzAgro & I offered him the opportunity to run his own event under his own rules in the mod of his choice he took a few days to consider things and came back to us with a format that he thought not too many people would go for... We backed him and he stuck with it and it has been one of our most popular events in response. The grid is 98.5% full and it been "booked out" within 10 days of being advertised...

Just wanted you thank you guys for your support & let you know that OZAndo is the guy thank for coming up with this exciting 2 hour enduro with NO DRIVING AIDS. WHAT A CHALLENGE!!

OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
OzLoUdmoUth
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by VanMaan Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

No worrys mate, we use to do long races all the time , and theres no better fomat i reckon , any ways thanks oz ando ,top marcks farao
VanMaan
VanMaan
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marf Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 pm

a promo video Moodle and I made for this event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmx84uho_GY

Marf
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

awsome clip fellas
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 pm

I will be doing practice for this event tonight if anyone wants to join me. JFF server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwolf Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm

sounds good, ill join ya after the footy, about 10pm
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 am

REMINDER..

This wednesday 26th August the TeamOz Townsville challenge kicks off. Try and be in the server no later then 7:30.

Ando.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Great Racing
Well done to TeamOz for putting this one together

Congrats to Skippy, Good Win
and Our Very Own Stickyrubbers in second with OzAndo third, well done guys

Phil and greens put up a great performance too
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by StickyRubbers Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:10 am

this was an awesome event, 2hrs of intense concentration (i'm completely knackered) and one of my most enjoyable nights since i started rfactor, and some of the best driving i've witnessed, from everyone on the track, everyone who competed is to be commended and a big thanks to TeamOz and Ando for allowing us to compete.

I was rapt to qual 3rd in that quality field, to only throw it all away in turn one, a poofteenth to late on the brakes, had to try and put it in the sand so not to clean anyone up Embarassed , ended up facing the wrong way just after turn 1 with the whole field 30 odd cars heading straight for me, got hit and spun but managed to regain control and got to turn 2 in 15th place Sad , but happy to still be in it, the comeback was on playing catch up for the rest of the race, had a great battle with Ando that lasted i think for about 40+ laps, awesome. and once all the pitstops were completed finished in 2nd overall Very Happy

this has got me thinking and wanting more enduros without aids, its the best fun i've had with sim racing.

thx again TeamOz and Ando.
StickyRubbers
StickyRubbers
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwolf Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Yep, congrats Skip, Sticky and Ando, well driven.

Awesome race and event, very well run by the folks over at TeamOz.

Had a few near misses during the 2 hours, Ran out of fuel pulling into my pit bay, had to restart the engine while filling up, No time lost at least.

Came around a bend to see 3 cars buried in the wall, one on the inside, one on the other side then the 3rd one nearly blocking the way thru. Hit the skids and turned the jocks brown and managed to squeeze thru.

Also for most of the race i didnt seem to like the advertising down after the chicane, XXXX Beer or something. Im pretty sure by race end there was sirromet wines painted on the concrete wall. Couldnt remember how many times i hit that wall.

I had lost interest in V8s for a while, these longer events have really got me back interested again. Really looking forward to our series starting on monday.

Phil.
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OzAndo Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Yeah mate, what a great night. You done exceptionally well sticky considering your turn 1 dramas and then fighting back to take home 2nd place. Great driving mate.
Thx to all the JFF fellas for turning up and supporting this event.
Im sure there will be more to come, oh and there has been a request for maybe Homebush:) Another street circuit,another challenge:)Smile Lets see what happens.

I have a wedding to go to this weekend and will have no time for any praccy at round 1 of the JFF enduro series:( But hopefully i will still be able to make it.

Ando.

OzAndo
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm

What a test of keeping it all together. Like PhilPiggott my shoulders and neck was rooted at race end. My eyes went blury 15 mins from the end. I tried to talk to others to wake myself up but I couldn't even understand what I was dribbling about. Anyhow got better in last 5 minutes but tyres were gone.

Congrats to Sticky for being on the 2nd tier and to PhilPiggott for finishing 11th. I qualified 25th and wanted to finish in the top 15 to be satisfied. Finishing 12th was great and I was wrapped with that result and I was off the pace by a couple of seconds a lap at least. Having Scotty as observer for the full 2 hours was great but I would have rather seen him on track but slightly behind me!

As usual TeamOz did a faultless job and its good see the pats on the back given to them. Ando's wallet is now $100 lighter also.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down