JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

- JFF Jason Richards Classic 2013 -

+30
Papaosa
OR~Whiteshadow
AUS-EviLKarL
AUS-Josh_17
JFF Krisech
owensy
Hayden Kirk
Hopey
V8SOL-Phoenix
devilracer87
Aussiebattler
Schids
RR1CH0
or~crystalm
OR~Wrxxy
Riftcreator
OR~Joshie93
GAZZA-JFF
Joshburdon
JFF Scotty
JFF Wizard_TPG
BK
OR~WORM
Mike80
Rev Head
obbzy
OR~wayno
:RSM:Yaystenny
ben_rothberg
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

- JFF Jason Richards Classic 2013 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - JFF Jason Richards Classic 2013 -

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

i think it might be in your DX settings, just check your config section an run DX 9, that might help too.

This issue has rissen many years ago and i think that was the fix
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

- JFF Jason Richards Classic 2013 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - JFF Jason Richards Classic 2013 -

Post by JFF Krisech Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

DPG-Scotty [JFF] wrote:i think it might be in your DX settings, just check your config section an run DX 9, that might help too.

This issue has rissen many years ago and i think that was the fix

Just heard back from a tester and issue was fixed with saving the file with Mip Maps.

It only seems to affect newer/higher end nVidia cards
JFF Krisech
JFF Krisech
JFF DRIVER
JFF DRIVER

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 pm

There is a new download that will sort out MipMap issues and wheel mesh issues for xFactor.

I would suggest that if there is a known Graphic Problem by not saving with mipmaps, then ALWAYS use them. then the problem wont crop up.
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshburdon Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Would just like to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow night, disappointed I missed out on this one!
Joshburdon
Joshburdon
JFF DRIVER
JFF DRIVER

Back to top Go down

Post by obbzy Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 am

The wait is over! cheers

obbzy
obbzy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:02 am

Trying to access the server, it's saying 'Current Session Closed'..and theres no one in the server??

Crying or Very sad
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 am

All good now.. Wink
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by DPG-Scotty [JFF] Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 am

Good Luck everyone tonight in this test of endurance. I hope you all have a great, safe and fun race.

R.I.P JR
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
DPG-Scotty [JFF]
JFF iRacing Official
JFF iRacing Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Riftcreator Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm

I'm a little confused, is there a reason some cars veh files are calling for thier own individual upgrade.ini files? I was under the impression we had to base the cars on the 2012 season and the standard upgrade files etc.
Riftcreator
Riftcreator
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 pm

The only upgrades that are in question here are Wheel upgrades so painters can match wheels to cars.
nothing underhanded or we would not condone it.

If you have serious concerns then come and speak to me
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Krisech Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Well really enjoyed the race whilst it lasted, some close driving with othewrs just outside the Top 10. Unfortunatley our 2nd driver had a "runtime error" which crashed his game.

Many thanks to Scotty for organising this event. WIll definately be back for future enduro's!

JFF Krisech
JFF Krisech
JFF DRIVER
JFF DRIVER

Back to top Go down

Post by V8SOL-JASON Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 pm

WELL DONE TEAM V8SOL, AWESOME WIN DISCO/PHOENIX , WELL DONE TO ALL WHO FINISHED , SHAME I COULDN'T RACE IN THIS ONE
V8SOL-JASON
V8SOL-JASON
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Krisech wrote:Well really enjoyed the race whilst it lasted, some close driving with othewrs just outside the Top 10. Unfortunatley our 2nd driver had a "runtime error" which crashed his game.

Many thanks to Scotty for organising this event. WIll definately be back for future enduro's!

Bad Luck Nick, I'm glad you enjoyed the racing you did manage.
Look forward to seeing you fellas again
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Well done all
Official Positions will be posted soon
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~WORM Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Yes great racing all and well done to the V8SOL boys.
OR~WORM
OR~WORM
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~Joshie93 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am

Well done to all. Congrats to the V8SOL boys, well deserved!

OR~Joshie93
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~Wrxxy Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 am

Well Done Sol Dudes just to fast...........

OR~Wrxxy
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaosa Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 am

Thanks JFF for putting on another quality event tonight, awesome racing right to the end! and of course well done to the V8Sol guys on a solid drive.

Sorry for my open mic after the race.. Embarassed
Papaosa
Papaosa
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~BAD808 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 am

Well what can I say, ............

AWESOME Race tonight, Thank you JFF for breaking my endurance cherry. LOL

BADCLAY had a good first ever driver swap event.
Even thou the No. 2 driver had set up issues (brake bias issues and set up dramas).
To Finnish inside the top ten, is more than we expected......

Thank you to the JFF crew for putting this on, and giving us a few extra hours to get our BOAGS/TWO SEATER SMACKDOWN Car on the grid.

And thank you to Schids for good clean door to door racing....

AWESOME

REgards

OR~BAD808

OR~BAD808
OR~BAD808
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by obbzy Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 am

Thanks Scotty & the rest of the JFF team (and significant others),
for putting on such a great event. JR would be impressed I'm sure.

Wd to the podiums & all that finished.

Smelly & I had our fair share of troubles throughout the night
but battled on with a badly bruised car (I described it as trying to
row a boat with teaspoons!!! My shoulders are destroyed from
having to correct multiple times at every corner, though I have to admit
the "drifting" was fun Very Happy ) and managed to finish, though we ended up 6 laps down.

Special thanks to Smelly for teaming up with me and getting us
to the chequered flag. cheers

Catch yas soon.
obbzy
obbzy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Wizard_TPG Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 am

Me and Roady had great fun but it was certainly not without its dramas.

During qualifying I had a complete dropout of my internet connection so we were relegated the rear of the grid and at the same time Roady had install issues and wasnt able to get into the server until 5 minutes before race start.

Then we started the race and I got some massive lag and suddenly Scotty's rear bumper was a bees dick away from the front of my car. I threw it left ot avoid and the car spun into the fence but only caused slight damage.

Our strategy was to do 6 or 7 laps then a pitstop for fuel only which would also get us out of traffic. Unfortunately I screwed it up and forgot to hit the speed limiter which got us a drive through and put us a lap down from the start.

Spent the whole race after that trying to catch back up and we had a good run from that point.

Had good fun and cant wait for the PBM

Smile

JFF Wizard_TPG
JFF Wizard_TPG
JFF Tech Guru
JFF Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~Whiteshadow Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:21 am

Me and OR~Joshie teaming up for the first time and this was also my first V8 enduro and first race with JFF.

Overall a great race, alot of fun and hard work.

Congrats to V8SOL, your speed was incredible.

Quali was pretty good for me, got into the 1.07's for the 2nd time ever so was happy, dissapointed I couldn't get another tenth out of the car to make a top 10 shootout. All good and started P11.

Race start - got a reasonable start, first lap I just wanted to stay out of trouble and get into a rythm. Did pretty well but in staying out of trouble and being a bit cautious we dropped down from 11 to 16th..

From here it was just a matter of trying to stay out of trouble, stay inside the yellow lines and keep a good pace with consistancy, we did this pretty well I thought. I double stinted at first to get a bit of a leap on the guys that were driver swapping at first stint, then Joshie jumped in and did 3 stints and then I finished off with the last stint.

All race we managed to stay fairly consistant and making ground each stint, we ended up getting up to P8 at the change over for last stint and I jumped in and was immediately in a close battle with 2 other cars. For the whole stint it was neck and neck between the 3 of us, coming into the last 10 laps we caught the Wayno/Cartman car and it was a 4 way battle. After some really good battles we got up to 6th with 3 laps to go, I got slightly wide into turn 1 and then unfortunately got spun around by Mike80 spearing me into the inside wall with a big hit, loosing front bumper and doing massive damage. Had to limp it back to pits and car wasn't steering and overheating. Made the repairs 45 seconds and engine temps were sitting at 145 degrees and I was waiting for it to blow... thankfully we managed to get back out on track being 2 laps down and about 30 seconds in front of Clayman/Bad808 to limped it around the last lap and crossed the line in 9th...

Annoyed as we could've been 6th but still happy with a top 10 finish.

Would like to thank OR~Joshie as my team mate - you did great mate!

A big thanks to the JFF crew for putting this fantastic event together and a special thanks to our sponsor IN2 Simgear - for all your sim racing and computer hardware check them out at www.in2simgear.net

See you all at the Bathurst enduro

OR~Whiteshadow
OR~Whiteshadow
OR~Whiteshadow
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by :RSM:Yaystenny Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Well what can i say floydie and myself had "one of those" nights.

We both had the pace during the week but as usual something went wrong.
Got Provisional pole in Qual with a 1:07.0 which i was stoked with.
Only to stuff up the shootout lap completely including a big slide onto the straight which got us a cut.

Started 8th and got a good start and passed mike80 into the 1st corner. Got to turn 4 where someone hit me from behind into Rickster. I decided to readdress and wait as i didn't know who was a flaut. That put us back to last and i followed rickster back towards the front until he pulled over to let me past. Had some good battles coming back though the field and raced a number of drivers. Got back up to 5th by the end of my 2 stints which is when i finally thought we had a chance at a podium.

Then i passed the car to Floydie. Floydie was struggling to match my pace of high 7's and was doing low to mid 8's. He managed to keep position and not lose much on the leaders. Then i heard "Fuck" come over teamspeak and before i could ask what happen i saw the left the game message. Bloody sucks after all the practice we put in and the pace we had but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I can't remember the last time i DNF a league race and every time i have its been my internet or losing a lot of talent at a high speed corner. Hopefully one of these days we will be trouble free in an enduro...

Well done to Disco and Phoenix. You guys had the pace during the week and i knew you would be hard to beat.

Well done also to WORM/EK and Wrxxy/Sawtoe. I Knew guys would be up there fighting for the win.

Anyway thanks to JFF for running and organising the event it was a lot of fun from lap 1 to 74 Very Happy Very Happy . I'll see everyone back here for bathurst in november. Hopefully we can finish that one.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GAZZA-JFF Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

A big congrats to the V8SOL boys....Disco and Phoenix. Great drive guys. Awesome speed and super clean.

Thank you to everyone that made it to the start of the race and made it a great night to be a part of.....in memory of Jason Richards.

Bad luck to those that dropped out due to technical issues.

I'd also like to thank Knightwolf for teaming with me for this event. We had a pretty good night out mate and I think we should do it again.

It really showed the level of competitiveness (is that a fucking word....) in the field, that at the 150 or so lap mark....there were 4 cars battling for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th all within one and half seconds and the racing was so close and nearly incident free. It was great to be a part of that battle and cheers for the racing.
GAZZA-JFF
GAZZA-JFF
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V8SOL-Disco Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 am

A big thanks to everyone for your comments, much appreciated, a great big thanks to V8SOL Phoenix it has been nearly two years since he has raced in a comp and honestly when I asked him to partner me in the JRC I thought he would decline, we did many laps in the server swapping ideas and at the end of the day we had a great result, it was a pleasure racing with you guys and as usual JFF had put on an awesome event.well done to all that finished ,well done EK/Worm and Wrxxy/Sawtoe, I tell ya my arse cheeks were flapping in the last stint,came in to pit and schids was in my pit bay our 50 sec buffer to OR-Worm dwindled to 6 secs when I pulled out of pits. Happy to bring it home Phoenix I hoped I wouldn't let you down. Thanks again to all and a big thanks to the lapped guys for giving room, hope to see you all in the next one Cheers Disco
V8SOL-Disco
V8SOL-Disco
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by V8SOL-Phoenix Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. Firstly thanks to Scotty and the JFF guys for running a great event. Its been a while since I have raced with you guys but the racing was super clean with all drivers respecting each other on and off the track. Myself and disco had great fun. Thanks to disco for asking me to be his co driver. We put a fair bit of time in working on a race setup that looked after the tyres and was consistent throughout the event. Disco you had massive pressure in the last stint and done a awesome job to keep worm and wrxxy at bay. Well done WORM/EK and Wrxxy/Sawtoe. You kept us honest all night and pushed us all the way to the flag. Hope to see you guys on track or in TS soon.

V8SOL-Phoenix
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Wizard_TPG Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Quick plug to all drivers.
The JFF Fantasy Megane series starts next monday night (The 14th April).
These are great little fun cars to drive and all of our fun races so far have been awesome fun.
We have picked a great selection of fantasy tracks so it will be new for most drivers.

Please register in this thread.
https://jff-racing.forumotion.com/t1330-jff-fantasy-meganes-2013-signup
JFF Wizard_TPG
JFF Wizard_TPG
JFF Tech Guru
JFF Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Or~Sawtoe Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Firstly congrats to the v8sol boys they ran a really strong race which would of made it hard for any1 else to win this 1. Had a ok quli which got us up near the front which clearly we where very happy about. Pretty much ran to the race plan had to conserve fuel the hole time so could not let loss like i like to normaly. Phoenix was extreamly fast and i did not put up much of a fight to keep him behind. was able to hold wormy of in the first stint and keep with wyno. I did 3 stints in a row and was able to open up abit more in the last stint. Mad a big mistake and almost stalled it coming into the pits lost at list 10 plus seconds which i was so sorry to wrxxy. Handed the car over to wrxxy and he did a great job to bring it home. But what really made the race for both of us that there was not 1 corner cut from ether of us, goes to show all the pratice we did payed of. Congrats to all the finshed and congrates to worm and ek for third and thanxs to JFF for hosting a great event.

Or~Sawtoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2