JFF-Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotlaps
 photo HotlapsImagecopy2_zpsef8c5e02.gif
NEXT EVENT

RFACTOR 2
LAGUNA SECA

MON 13TH-QUAL 8PM

Teamspeak
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Racing Postions Round the World

Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ

+2
PGRULER
Knightwolf
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ Empty Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ

Post by Knightwolf Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:58 am

You will need to register at Team Oz first to enter this series
www.teamoz.com.au

Welcome to the TeamOz 2009 Bathurst legends Series
This will be a full series running 15 rounds.
Comprised of 8 National and 7 International tracks.
There will be Trophies donated at the completion of the series for
1st
2nd
3rd
Most improved for the year.
And a drivers choice Award
All Trophies will be engraved and posted
or presented to the recipients where possible.

RND 1 (21.1.09) AIR Adelaide (South Australia) 2x30 min timed races
RND 2 (4.2.09) Vallelunga (Italy) 2x30 min timed races
RND 3 (18.2.09) Lakeside (Queensland) 2x30 min timed races
RND 4 (4.3.09) Laguna seca (California USA) 2x30 min timed races
RND 5 (18.3.09) Calder Park (Vic Australia) 2x30 min timed races
RND 6 (1.4.09 )Mid Ohio w/chicane (Ohio USA) (1hr Endurance Race Double points)

RND 7 (15.4.09) Wanneroo (Western Australia) 2x30 min timed races
RND 8 (29.4.09) Shanghai (China) 2x30 min timed races
RND 9 (6.5.09) Phillip Island (Vic Australia) 2x30 min timed races
RND 10 (20.5.09) Pukekoke (Auckland NZ) 2x30 min timed races
RND 11 (3.6.09)Sandown VIC Australia (1hr Endurance Race Double points)
RND 12 (17.6.09) Brandshatch (Kent England) 2x30 min timed races
RND 13 (1.7.09) Qld Raceway (Ipswich QLD) 2x30 min timed races
RND 14 (15.7.09) Donnington Leicestershire England 2x30 min timed races
RND 15 (29.7.09)Bathurst (Bathurst NSW Australia) (1hr Endurance Race Double points)

You will need to nominate a car to drive in as one of each livery is allowed.
Nominations are now open for the 2009 Bathurst Legend series
click this link for nominations
http://www.teamoz.com.au/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3

Go here to download these tracks http://www.teamoz.com.au/schedule.php

Last edited by PhilPiggott on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ Empty Re: Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ

Post by PGRULER Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

This is going to be awesome!!!!

ive already gotten into the 6s at AIR doing some laps with loudy and agro, great competition, everyone come race lol, good fun.
PGRULER
PGRULER
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ Empty Re: Wednesday Night Bathurst Legends at Team OZ

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 am

Yep this sounds good. Just signed up for a run. The races will have decent numbers I expect.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwolf Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 am

Well round 1 was an absolute blast running around Adelaide International.

Got a 5th and 4th Place in the two races on the server i was in....race pace was incredibly fast...looks like being a good mid week race.

Hard luck story of the night definately goes to PG, poor kid, he was having a fantastic night, very fast. He was leading race 2 under pressure from 3 drivers at once....watching from about 4 seconds behind, the young gun held his nerve solidly for over half the race....only to have it ruined by computer error.

Both Greens-Tuf and Skid Marks were in on the action and both scored solid top 10 results.
Knightwolf
Knightwolf
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marf Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am

Yep been looking for a wednesday night fix and this was pretty spot on. I kinda wish i didn't change servers as I had a pretty quiet 2 races, won both by around 30 seconds, so will be interesting to see how the times match up against the other server.

Marf
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Schids Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

Yeah it was a blast.
Got an unintended tap on the 2nd corner on the 1st race and then played catch up having a great duel with Rusty and Brett.
2nd race was a disasater on the 7th lap when Sidewayz was getting a bit loose, he turned in front of Phil Piggott which slowed him down and brought me back into touch with both of them and then the next corner coming onto the front straight Sidewayz got err sideways an hit the barrier at the start of the pits and shot out straight in front of me and killed my car...I bailed after that.
Generally good night.
Greens we should do some laps together before the next race as we are pretty close.

Skids.
Schids
Schids
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGRULER Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:27 pm

2nd race was probs my best race ever until my bloody computer pissed off to the desktop....

i was first aswell Sad

but first race i was 4th Razz
PGRULER
PGRULER
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Scotty Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Yea skids, as you were well aware that unintended tap was from yours truley, Sorry mate.
The reason i left the room was that i was framing up really badly, which was the reason i tapped skids in the first place, i couldnt drive the track and my lines were all over the place.
When i noticed people coming up to lap me on lap 3 i thought discretion was the better part of valour and just got the hell outta there.
Bathurst legends always frames up on me and therefore i will not be taking part in any of the subsequent races for the sake of others safety.
Good to see the JFF boys did well.
JFF Scotty
JFF Scotty
JFF Head Administrator
JFF Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Greens-Tuf [JFF] Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey boys!
Like Scotty I did have frames issues in the first few laps. Off the grid 16's FPS and at the first corner 20's. When only a few cars 50 odd. Unfortunately FPS on this track is little lower than average.

I actually did some practice for this one as was slightly disappointed to be 2 seconds from race pace. The set-up I used in race 2 was from PhilPiggott wasn't much quicker but it did handle better over the bumps and kerbs. (thanks mate!)
Skids that really sounds like a plan to team up to practice. In the races when I did follow someone else around I did go a little faster due to following their lines and trying the extra bit harder.
PG very bad luck! Although no where near to see the race up front that must be painful.

Great event and it was good to see close racing.
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
Greens-Tuf [JFF]
JFF Treasurer
JFF Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down